1. Choice of a HuSS electives must conform to the established requirements of the Technology. Culture and Society Department. After the first-year writing sequence, students will need one writing intensive elective course (designated by a W in the course number).
2. Grades of at least C- are required in CS1114, CS1124, CS2134, CS2204, EE2013 and EE2024. C if repeated twice.
3. A special elective is any course that a student has the pre-requisites for and cannot be used to satisfy HuSS requirements. For example, it can be a course in natural science, mathematics, finance, digital media, etc.
4. For transfer students and students changing their major, EE/CS1012/EE1002 is not required. EG1001 and EG1003 may also be excused depending on transfer credits.
5. Each student’s elective courses must include a two-semester sequence (beginning and advanced courses) in an approved subject area.