1. For transfer students and students changing their major, “Introduction to Computer Engineering” is not required. EG-UY 1001 Engineering and Technology Forum and EG-UY 1003 Introduction to Engineering and Design may also be excused depending on transfer credits.
2. Grades of at least C- are required in CS-UY 1114 , CS-UY 1124 /CS-UY 1134 , CS-UY 2124/CS-UY 2134 , CS-UY 2204 , EE-UY 2013 , EE-UY 2024 and EE-UY 3054 . C if repeated twice.
3. Choice of a HuSS electives must conform to the established requirements of the Technology. Culture and Society Department. After the first-year writing sequence, students will need one writing intensive course (W). In addition, one of the four courses must be a Junior or Senior level course.
4. An EE/CS restricted elective is any course that a student has the pre-requisites for and is on the list of EE/CS Restricted Electives announced by the Computer Science and Engineering and Electrical and Computer Engineering Departments or on the list of EE Special Electives announced by the Electrical and Computer Engineering Department.
- Students must choose at least two (2) courses from the EE Special Electives list.
- Among the remaining three, students must one (1) CS course, one (1) EE course, and one from CS or EE from the set of CS Restricted Electives and EE Restricted Electives both of which are updated by the two departments.